ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure washers

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nilfisk centinal 85 quid from homebase if the offers still on , long hose all accesories and works well , I have same lance as above bought at the detailng day well impressed with both :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Wait for homebase to do another 15% off weekend and get the nilfisk centinnal, it's basically a C120. use any nectar points and get it cheaper still.

If you don't want to wait look round for the cheaper C110, works fine with a snow lance and can be found for £50/£60

The snowfoam can be found a little cheaper, especially if you use a discount code, not sure if shinerama do one but you can get 7.5% off as a CS member through i4detailing.co.uk and there service is always great

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Those nilfisk/karcher things are gubbins. I used one the other day at a mates and I could have pissed harder. Get yourself down machine mart.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ive just bought a lance, same as you have posted but from ebay £22 + post.

Before you buy a lance you will need to know what jet wash you're going to buy.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
My Kranzel makes the karcher look and feel like a kids toy. .
Thats when I bloody use it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You know I'll have to try now ;)

It's a very big exhaust, you'll have to try hard!!

uvy6e3yr.jpg

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
egu9adej.jpg

This looks like the one then....

Now for the lance....

Think someone said we get a discount somewhere......
Knowing my luck I will buy the wrong one... Lol

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
^^^I have that one, its fine for my needs.
Anymore powerful and you'll cause damage.

Snow foam lance from ebay.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ha fair point!

Theres 3 in my work though >P

and none of them are deemed dangerous enough by work to have covers over the zorst lol

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Small bump here...my Nilfisk Centenial lost pressure so I went and picked up a Karcher K4 Compact from Homebase.

Works well enough...but only comes with a 6m hose...or so I thought and so the box says.

The one I got actually came with a 9m hose despite what the box says.

So if anyone's thinking of getting a pressure washer this may be worth a punt just for the 'free' long hose included...and if it's not you can always take it back same day.

Fiesta ST3
would love a Kranzle and even though i wash the car weekly i still cant justify a £450 pressure washer over a £80 nilfisk!