ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Predictable Scalp - Cup and Porsche 911 video...

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Am i missing something?

You only passed him at the end when he moved over :S

Nice vid though :cool:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
imo he let you pass , he had you in the straights , bit fair scalp as he bottled it :dapprove:

No way...he was coming back to me on every straight. It was being driven by the organiser of the IAM trackday. He was going for it as much as he was comfortable with, and down the straights his foot was on the floor.

They're only about 200bhp or something the old ones, hence not too much trouble for the mighty 172 Cup ;)

Brown trousers at Goodwood? ;)

Just a bit...I learned a lot that day.

Ph1 172 & others
^^ 3.2 SC is 230BHP from the factory, so assuming its been well looked after it should still be around that. 172 Cup will be lighter and will be better handling. as the video shows there isnt much in it.

nice vid

It must really piss off the owners of more exotic cars when they cant shake a clio off round a track. After all its probably the same car there wife goes shopping in isnt it?;)

PS mark is obviously quick round this track as he has shown in numerous other videos and whos to say he wouldnt have been quicker in the porsche but I think he should start making the thread title more controversial, something like "Clio destroys Porsche 911 on track" :D

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Excellent vid mate, i didnt expect anything else! It good to see a cup being used like it was designed for!!!

M

mini-valver

Sounds gorgeous! Was on his bumper all the time, when on the power out of a bend you backed off and then he nailed it thats why it looks asif the porsche pulls away.
As said above, good lines!!

X-172 Cup
superb, checked out the Focus RS film too and it looks like you owned him too, looks like you know your way round the drome, good skills, Cups RULE