ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre-CS Photoshoot photoshoot (caution - loads of pics)

Seeing as I'm heading along to the CS meet/photoshoot tonight in Edinburgh, I thought I'd better try out my new camera so I don't look like a complete clueless tit when I try and use it later (yeah I know it'll be hard ;)).

Headed down to South Queensferry, started shooting around 8.20pm until 9.15pm, surprisingly light, not much clound cover. Nice conditions for taking a few pics. The camera used was a Canon EOS 350D.

See what you make of these - I'm quite happy for it being my first attempt at taking pics with a D-SLR :).

Any comments welcomed
Ally

2007-04-25ForthBridgepic2.gif

2007-04-25ForthBridgepic3.gif

2007-04-25ForthBridgepic5.gif

2007-04-25pic1.gif

2007-04-25pic5.gif

2007-04-25pic6.gif

2007-04-25pic9.gif

2007-04-25pic11.gif

2007-04-25pic14.gif

2007-04-25pic15.gif

2007-04-25pic16.gif

2007-04-25pic19.gif

2007-04-25pic21.gif

2007-04-25pic22.gif

Then on my drive home I hit my first major milestone in the CTR - it keeps getting better :)

2007-04-25pic23.gif

2007-04-25pic24.gif

The Beast MK4
They could be doing with that Milano paint on the bridge.

Did you use a tripod sir? A few are a bit shakey. ;)

Banana
Nice pics matey, I see you've found the time to clean it- mine still has half of Mabie forest lying on the roof ;)

loving pic 19 mate, looks superb.

dark photos for the dark side ;)

jamie

btw what seats are they?

Nice pics matey, I see you've found the time to clean it- mine still has half of Mabie forest lying on the roof ;)
Nope, still mingin! The only thing I did was wash the dirt off the windows, but I haven't touched the bodywork or wheels since the weekend. It'll get a quick once over tonight before i head to the meet though.

combine04: yep they're the standard seats. Pre-facelift model have black/silver inserts, post-facelift have red inserts, but some of the special editions have recaro's as std. Mine's a facelift (53/04 onwards) but I've just fitted pre-facelift rear lights.

Kenny: get it bought! Need someone else local with a CTR on here lol.

Jonaldinho: aye some a little shaky, even with a tripod (wind was shaking it LOL, I'll bring a brick to weigh it down tonight) - it was actually a lot darker than the pics show but I was using a very long exposure (up to 15 secs), hence the shake/bluriness.

Cheers for the comments. I'm about to head out to meet the rest of the Scottish ladyboys for tonight's photoshoot meet in Edinburgh, so there'll be more pics up soon :)

Nice car, nice pics. I was going to get a CTR, but went for the cheap option :)
Been there, done that :rasp:. Only recently changed from a FF 172 I'd owned for almost 3 years - CTR is a nice change though :cool:

Bugger! John185k's gone and blown where I got my idea for a location from lol!

Certainly can't get a better location close to home for pics for me.

P.S. You Linlithgow-based now?