ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre bodyshop advice

My car's going in on monday too have all ding's pulled , stone chips sorted , ect !

My problem is i don't want them to miss anything , is there any tape that i can put over the ding/chip ( on the paint work ) so they don't miss something , but wont damage the paint?

Thanks

leon

Caddy Maxi
if they are a proper bodyshop, they will pull out even things you didnt see yourself! if they dont do it just dont accept it back until you are happy matey :)

whats it going in for, a full respray?

3 ding's on driver's door
1 ding , stone chips on bonet
Rear bumper skiming , and respray
1 ding , dint next too rear light filed and sprayed pass rear qut
pass mirror respray!

£350

Ive only done the mirror damage ( first day, backing on too the drive! ) all the rest were on the car when bought

The car should look mint next week!:)

leon

Punto/Clio GTT
when you drop the car off maybe just get the assessor and point out exactly what you want doing, is it a big place? may have job sheets where you can mark where the damage is on the car

106 GTi
I agree on the dents thing, my PDR guy found ones I could not see on my old 306! I would just do a list of the ones you know and check them off when you get it back, maybe even give them a copy if you get on well with them.