ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex Steering Rack Bushes

I've fitted these and personally I can't tell any difference (although my bushes were ok but wanted to change them anyway) but I got them as they were cheaper than buying OEM ones from Renault. If your rack bushes are fine then I would say don't bother but if they need replacing and you want a cheaper option then they are a good alternative

Titanium 182
Thanks BLT yes I think I need new ones as I doubt mine have ever been changed and have been doing a front end refresh.

Well then its up to you which you get, but like I said I didn't find there was much difference between the two except price, although the steering did seem a tiny bit better with the new ones on but that could be because the original bushes that I took off (even though looked fine) one was rather softer than the other (rather noticable actually) so not sure if that was an issue with mine as I'm sure they shouldn't be like that

Also oddly you get grease with the powerflex ones which I didn't use as I cant see that being a good idea. You get the feeling they are just added into the package because all there other products have them in there