ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex DogBone engine mount

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Hey guys, ordered my dogbone mount off ebay, came today and got all of this not sure what the big disk is for, any ideas?
IMG_0317.jpgIMG_0319.jpgIMG_0318.jpg

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I also notice that you have a small and large washer. I got 2 of the larger washers and I ended up having to angle grind a couple of mill off the top one as it didn't fit correctly. I wonder if the smaller one is a revised version?

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
i`ve got all that bar one big washer, just never seen any kits with this big disk before

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I'd be querying it with the seller. Was it a business? What part number was on the box?

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
No it was off someone who bought the wrong set, he had a phase 1 172. numbers on box are, PFF60-211K

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Actually thats a good call...contact the seller as he might need it back! Its pretty useless on its own. i'd hazard a guess the nut and small washer is part of the engine mount kit too.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Fitted it today, What a difference! gear change is much smoother and no vibrations at all, not sure what people are talkin about to be honest.