ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powerflex bushes- components

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
these are the poly bush set for the lower arms. one of the outer sleeves came out recently and it's obvious that it suffered some damage(maybe the arm suffered to I don't know). I want to make a custom replacement sleeve, although powerflex said they will send me replacements, I need the car fixed in a few days and time is a factor.
What I am asking is if some one has the exact dimensions of these outer sleeves, have them posted here so I can try and make some replacements.
obviously I could get the arm out ant take the measures but before that I thought it's ok to ask first ;)

they are the big metal things which appear to be pipe sections. the dimensions have to be very accurate for a proper fitment.

P.S: one advice for people who had mounted these arm bushes:
get the outer sleeves welded to the arms so they stay in place! if they start squeaking it may me a sign they started to come out so be carefull!
cheers!

P1060728.jpg

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
received e-mail from powerflex now. I will post the data here in case someone needs it some time.
outer diameter:45,1 mm
inner diameter: 42,2 mm
length:23,1 mm

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
no but if you send them an email they will provide the data pretty quickly