ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Posted pics finally!

As you know my car is back to standard now, bar Omex, but the difference between mine and Mark's car is the ISCV. It's not really needed as the Omex will cold start etc, but it's not like having an ISCV where it does it mechanically. Tis much better, if I was staying stock I'd have one on mine too, but with ITB's it's not needed.

There's a better technical explaination but I'll leave that for Andy or someone else. lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
if you go to croooozing, then maybe ;)

Sorry chap, it aint my bag

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
As you know my car is back to standard now, bar Omex, but the difference between mine and Mark's car is the ISCV. It's not really needed as the Omex will cold start etc, but it's not like having an ISCV where it does it mechanically. Tis much better, if I was staying stock I'd have one on mine too, but with ITB's it's not needed.

There's a better technical explaination but I'll leave that for Andy or someone else. lol

I think i get it, just a better idle solution for the omex as it offers more control?

I think i get it, just a better idle solution for the omex as it offers more control?
Correct Tom

Not my thing, everybody else is adding cup spoilers and turinis as they suit the Clio shape, you've removed both of them. Not sure on the wheels either or the lights front and back.
I like the exhaust though and it looks well maintained.

Not my thing, everybody else is adding cup spoilers and turinis as they suit the Clio shape, you've removed both of them. Not sure on the wheels either or the lights front and back.
I like the exhaust though and it looks well maintained.
It's very well maintained mate

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v 2003
not liking the chicken wing... can get away with the rest... guess ur tryin to be different