ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(post your) 182 pics up....best colour?!

Da

Less
My contribution...

CanonCarPics012.jpg

CanonCarPics013.jpg

CanonCarPics015.jpg

CanonCarPics024.jpg

CanonCarPics020.jpg

No, I'm not a photographer... :eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Can't believe this hasn't shown up yet, Mondial blue ;)

My old cup.....

DSC01151.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

closely followed by Blackgold

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

:cool:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
clio_slr2.jpg

How mint is that???!!! Wheels, height..... everything are perfection!!! I always though liquid was a bit homo tbh

Liquid 182
I always though liquid was a bit homo tbh

:eek: :eek: ... well to be fair, I never thought id see the day I drove a yellow clio. However LY is something else in the flesh on a nice sunny day.

DSC_3103.jpg

DazG, credit to you. Thats a real stunner.... not normally into the metallic blue un's! :)

Clio 182
I almost bought an inferno, its just when they are in dull light they don't do it for me.. look stunning when its sunny though :)

I'm going to say racing blue, because I have to.. but I do like black gold a lot too

not got any decent enough pics on this computer of mine, there are enough racing blues in the thread already though :p

LOL was having a discussion with the other half on the way home tonight about this very topic, and the order of colours I would want a 182 in ;)

Couldn't make a final decision though as would need to see Petrol Blue (always forget about that colour!) in the flesh - have only ever seen one pic of it on here somewhere... (any others floating around?)

Although in reality would be fairly impossible to actually find one to buy in that colour if I actually wanted it, but hey it was just fun deciding on the order of preferences :)