ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics And Vids From Nw & Ne Meet Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biffons_Bridge said:
^^^qaulity vid..
how cool does the convoy look:)

cheers dude, the rear shots of us convoying through the twisties looks spot on!

i had to leave all the car noises off as it was all overlayed with interesting commentary.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
great video guy..plenty of footage of chris's 172, think i was in it at that point :) makes me want to be there again :(

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
GuyS said:
cheers dude, the rear shots of us convoying through the twisties looks spot on!

i had to leave all the car noises off as it was all overlayed with interesting commentary.

lmao..very naughty words were said!!!

Maz

LY 200
I think we need to make a weekned of it next time . .camp over in the lakes and have a bbq and drink etc . .that would be ace :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Maz said:
I think we need to make a weekned of it next time . .camp over in the lakes and have a bbq and drink etc . .that would be ace :)
defo maz..that would be fab!!!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
ben_p said:
na wont work. works pc is poo..... what is it..? my braking incident

nooo ben, its jut a funny one of guy getting abusive with an idiot on a roundabout :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
hope someone has got footage of ben? a lot of people seemed to be filimg or taking pics of him anyway..

we've defo gotta do it again over summer as most people yesterday don't see each other at normal local cs meets :)

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
Mint run and nice pics...........even though it was just for dinner.

Glad to see more girls are turning up was about time it evened itself out a bit.

Does anybody want any mushrooms........................lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
just a quickie of cam driving into the place we eat at flashing his lights when he realised he was being filmed :) i wanna post the funny commentary ones but guy says im not allowed :(

Tesla MP3 2021
K-TecRacer said:
Mint run and nice pics...........even though it was just for dinner.

Glad to see more girls are turning up was about time it evened itself out a bit.

Does anybody want any mushrooms........................lol

lol....sorry mate still eating my carrots;)

yellowA said:
we've defo gotta do it again over summer as most people yesterday don't see each other at normal local cs meets :)

id like to do it again towards the end of summer before i sell the clio

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
Guy sounds like devvo off www.fat-pie.com in that clip.

Will get the camping thread going again and will pull my finger out this time and get something done.

Just need to find out a rough date and then ring round campsites.

F**k the carrots I want the beans............lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.