ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly THE WORST customer service in the world

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Still waiting for my Wii to turn up from Woolies (despatched 2nd Dec !?).

Thought i would give them a call, see whats happening. Went on their website only to find there are no phones numbers to call !?!? There is basically an email system online that you post queries too. Posted my query "Where is it, whens it coming etc... ?" .......

"We will try to respond within 72 hours"...... WTF !

I wouldnt mind i get stuff turning up from play asia in Hong Kong in 5 days. Just when you thought customer service couldnt get any worse eh Woolies take it to a whole new level ..... tw*ts. :mad:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You could try these numbers :

Customer Service Phone: 0845 608 1100

Customer Service Fax: 01706 862231

Lee

BMW M2C
Mine came a day later than expected from Woolies. It's because they use Parcel Force!!

I Googled Woolies CS numbers as I wasn't getting a reply from the message system they have on the website.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Is that same number you used Lee ? Assummed that was just to get through to a store, but mine is an online order.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Mine came a day later than expected from Woolies. It's because they use Parcel Force!!

I Googled Woolies CS numbers as I wasn't getting a reply from the message system they have on the website.

That message system is unbelievable sh*te. Whoever thought of that wants sacking.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Sorry mate if the numbers shite , i just googled it , lol .

Yeah your right mate it is dead, i've just tried it . They've probably had that many people ringing they've turned it off .

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Found this number aswell: 01706 862789 but just engaged all the time.

Just sent a snotty email to customer.relations@woolworths.co.uk that i found. you never know a human being 'might' actually read it.... yeah right.

I cant even speak to anyone to get my money back! thats how bad it is !

SLK 350
Woolworths 0208 3136534 Bromley, Kent
Woolworths 01706 862789 Customer services

Two numbers I found for them.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Just got a response from the customer relations email address ....

Thank you for contacting Woolworths Customer Support. If your query is related to a Woolworths Home Delivery, please use the appropriate messaging system at Woolworths.co.uk, or try our online help pages.

Laughable !

Guess ive just got to keep my fingers crossed and just hope it turns up.

Actually, might fax them aswell. Would imagine that doesnt exist aswell though.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Thats s**t !

I kinda had the opposite experience.. was told when I pre-ordered that i might get one on launch then a week before was told I wasnt going to get one for launch but garaunteed before xmas. Then get two phone calls on the 8th to tell me that my wii is in and can I come and collect it !

Clio DCi 65
if carlsberg did customer services,

theyd probably be the best customer services in the world!

im so bored lol

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
A manager is involved now and is ringing me back apparently, he mentioned they need to contact parceline to track it because it should have arrived on Friday.

I have had an instance before now where they didnt leave a card so the goods were sat at the couriers for about a week! Someone was in nearly all day Friday, Sat and Monday so i dont think its that.

Oh, and he had my emails in front of him that no one had replied too for 3 days !? Made him fully aware i wasnt a happy camper. Just got to sit tight i guess.

Lee

BMW M2C
What really frustrated me was that their website doesn't give you a tracking number for parcel line or Parcel Force, or whoever is doing the drop. If they did you could track it and call them to give them some stick.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I have had an instance before now where they didnt leave a card so the goods were sat at the couriers for about a week! Someone was in nearly all day Friday, Sat and Monday so i dont think its that.

Maybe this time it's nice and safe and warm and tucked up in the delivery drivers lounge! ;)

The Bus and MRT
I pre-ordered a 360 from them and it turned up nearly two weeks after the posted date, kinda makes me think that they can't fullfill all of their pre-orders so they just says dispatched on the site to give them more time.

Hope you get one mate, dying for one myself but was stupid enough to think there would be plenty available before chirstmas... take it you've order Zelda with it?

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Tracking numbers should be the norm for anyone these days, especally higher value goods.

Im happy for it too come next week as long as i know who is bringing it and on what day. Its not like im shouting my head off and being unreasonable, just want to know where it is and i cant believe ringing Parceline takes nearly 2 hours aswell ..... "we will ring you back" .... yeah right ...

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Well .................... My Woolies one got 'lost in post'.

Finally got tracking details today after some investigation of my own (emailing and phoning entertainment uk - direct supplier for woolies), 10 days after the delivery date this is what i got online from parcelforce ...

07-12-2006 22:23 Preston Depot Out for delivery
07-12-2006 22:21 Preston Depot Arrived at delivery depot
07-12-2006 06:45 National Hub Sorted in hub

thats it !!!.... vanished into thin air ?! drivers manifesto says it was delivered ???????? but there is nothing on the system so its classed as lost ? ... and the driver in question says he doesnt remember ..... yeah right, bet his kids remember him bringin it home thou !

Just cant believe no one at woolies couldnt do this a week ago ? One word ..

S H * T E

I bagged an Amazon one on Friday and its enroute so heres hoping for tomorrow