ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible wheel change...What you think?

From These...

DSCI0301.jpg

To some standard 172's

cliosportwheels.jpg

Whats wrong with the exhuast :( im thinking about selling the exhuast anyways as the neighbours aint big fans of me, its the Yozza race decat system.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
You shud have bought a standard car in the first place instead of converting this back mate.

Charged Superleggera
car looks amazing as it is tbh. those wheels really do suite it. although the exhaust hangs down a bit it actually makes it look more aggressive. also i wouldnt convert it back to standard if i was you as it will loose its character in my opinion.one of my fav cars on here for sure.

C

clvs2222

thats how the race systems are suposed to be. is couple cm's low though, check your exhuast mount rubber, see if its focked. if it is then get a new one, £22 iirc

RB 182 Cup
liking those red rimmed wheels, what exhaust is that? loving the little single 1's, same as my omp 2". What size tip is it?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Was this not 1PBY's car?

Saw this at trax. DO NOT TOUCH IT I WILL HUNT U DOWN.

:eek:

Ignore the exhaust haters. LEAVE IT ALONE STEP AWAY FROM THE MONIES.

120d M Sport
Its got the track racer look, I wouldnt go for 172 wheels. It had team dynamics pro race 1.2's on before iirc? great lookin car in my opinion, hope to see this around!

isnt this batmans? love this car, never been a fan of the exhausts that stick out underneath, look saxo/boy racer ish. all IMO of course ;)

wheels look good on that car, but have always preferred the standards.

jamie

imo get the exhaust cut into the bumper mate, think that would improve it.

keep the wheels as they are... they look much better.