ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible uch fault?

well a few weeks ago when i used my electric windows the hazards flashed happened a few times then stoped that it now when my wipers are on auto when they stop and you can hear the relay or uch not sure click the interior light flashes when this happens when my full beam is on it turns it off sometimes aswell i cant stop the light flickering when the wipers on auto bizaarrr anyone?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
i had a Clio II come in with a similar issue earlier in the year except hers would fire all the relays at random when you were driving and/or the indicators wouldnt work. Removing and cleaning the main control relay seemed to help for a while as it was seriously corroded up but it came back a few weeks later... a new UCH cured it once and for all.

Mick

ive had all the relays and fuses out few weeks ago and tbh they where realy clean im thinking uch relay as i dont see how power would be goin up to the interior light anyway eles as everyone goes through that little expensive black box