ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible new splitter found!! (Skoda Fabia)

172 Cup
I fitted mine last saturday morning to my dci this it what it looks like:
IMG_0116.jpg

And the same day this happened :(
IMG_0128.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg

BG RS182 1/2 fat :)
Ordered mine this morning as some little scrote has knicked my genuine RS one!!! Said it will be in on Friday!!
Can't wait,looks so naked without it now!!lol.
:)

172 cup
Re: Possible new splitter found!!

Thanks for posting the pics whiteley :)

I work for a skoda dealership in lincoln so i can grab the part number and then you can either ring your closest dealer or i can order them in and send it out to you. It completly your choise chaps. I think retail its about £13 trade is £9. Oh and the price is for a brand new splitter :)

Part Number is....5J7 807 061

Hope your guys like the splitter :)

Your pms are full!

Can you order me a splitter in... I should be in Lincoln next weekend.

Cheers.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
if you cant get to a skoda dealer these are sold on ebay. i got one from e bay a while back brand new for £15 including postage. a tad more expensive than direct from skoda but meh...

Clio Sport 172
Excellent find fair play, picked mine up after work today fgrom my local Skoda dealer £12.32 inc VAT, parts guy said that for every 10 they sell 8 are for clios :cool:

Weeman sucks ****
I called my local skoda dealer yesterday about one of these, gave the right part number and car model and they said it doesn't exist.

They must have the same database as renault...

BG 182
Just been on the blower to the local Skoda dealers and gave him part number and he said, is it for a clio! haha £12.30 he said...so gonna go get me one this afternoon! :D

Trophy #387
Just phoned up and ordered one... Guy didn't have a f**king clue what I was on about when I mentioned a clio haha

106 gti, RB 182 cup
I never realised how big these would take off :) sorry i havnt been on for a while been so busy changing place of work to a BMW dealer now and my other project (106 gti) has been taking up quite abit of my time. Hope everyone is happy with them just make me laugh how skoda dealers are so confused. I'm glad i tried it haha :)

172 Cup
Haha! Excellent.. Has anyone else noticed Skoda have updated the item on their own website saying "Can be modified to fit Renault Clio Sport " ??! Brilliant.

172 Cup
Thanks ^ :) Just a thought.. has anyone tried making a mock c/f splitter using some vinyl off the bay? Lets be honest nobody buys a c/f splitter because of the massive performance gains! I got some ages ago for a 106 and was amazed at how realistic it was, should be easy to fit to the fabia splitter as it looks a bit flatter in profile to the oem one. Might give it a bash for 20bar!

RS 182
Just ordered mine from Skoda Dealer in Burntwood, near Cannock. Part Number 5J08070619B9. 2 days to come into skoda £12.32 inc V.A.T Bargain.... Guy asked whether it was for Fabia, Clio or Pug! lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Finally pulled my finger out of my arse and got one of these ordered after destroying splitter number 3 a while ago and the car looks so naff without any splitter.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
ordered wednesday, picked it up this morning. The guys at skoda seemed a bit suprised it was for a clio i even showed them the webpage where it said "can be modified to fit a renaultsport clio", they seemed a bit suprised but didnt really care, tbh why would they. I fitted it today took 2 hours but that was because my drill went flat half way through, having a angled drill made it so much easier though! it does make my car look alot better i think the renault one is slightly nicer but i am not paying >£150 for a bit of plastic.

Well done and thank you to the guy that found this, it is an excellent find, such great value

clio 172 iceburg silver
Fitted mine this morning, as was taking off my bumper to fit meggy headlight washers. Both look sweet and was easy to fit, went OT on the self tappers but didn't want to give it a chance to go anywhere..