ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible cheaper inner track rod?

Hi, I know this thread died a while a go but I've finally got round to fitting the parts I bought for my 172 Cup Clio.

I bought 2 x SS6263 inner track rods from EuroCarParts
View attachment 96483

and as the attached image shows, the rods are EXACTLY (to the mm) the same length as the original cup ones

View attachment 96484

I also fitted some new track rod ends as well. I cannot explain how much tighter the car feels - massive massive improvement on the old arms.

So there you go, no need to buy inner track rods from Renault anymore :)

What make are they?

Cup In bits
So there you go, no need to buy inner track rods from Renault anymore :)

The op pointed this out originally and I figured out another option weeks ago mate it has been pretty well documented on here. You pretty much just ask for Kangoo van tie rods when you go into most motor factors.

Another option is Firstline from micksgarage.com £12 each iirc

25731AF2-F510-461B-84F7-21BEF6733DD1-1263-00000117B7339071_zpsa4965908.jpg

B1C6B789-4BD0-480F-BF20-FD47EDD08586-1263-000001179A709411_zps8e7bcfb4.jpg

172 Cup
The op pointed this out originally and I figured out another option weeks ago mate it has been pretty well documented on here

If people were still asking what's what then it obv wasn't `that' clear. I was merely summing up the required info in to one post for ease. I wasn't trying to take credit.

Cup In bits
If people were still asking what's what then it obv wasn't `that' clear. I was merely summing up the required info in to one post for ease. I wasn't trying to take credit.

Fair enough but the reason people are asking is because half of CS can't read and post new threads for things that are two threads down, does my nut in. Half the time this section gets full of useless threads that always lead to nowhere.

Not your fault, rant over.