ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche Panamera

VX220
look past the panamera and there are some pretty nice cars...
[YOUTUBE]YssFS12jVUU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]6eiRNl04dsM[/YOUTUBE]

Yozza'd BG
Good idea with the whole family tree thing...personification etc to make you feel like the car you buy has it's own family life and for that you will love it more etc etc. Would love a GT3RS...not sure whether orange or green though?!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I never used to like Porsches but recently have really grown to like them....apart from the namby pamby Boxters. The race cars are epic in my opinion

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i didnt like this at first but then i keep seeing a 59 plate one in that grey colour near me and it looks amazing in the metal

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's a very badly designed car imo.

You've made a 4 door 911, that's not a good thing in this case.

It boils my blood that they didn't actually take the blindfolds off until it was in production!

ValverInBits
nice watch. Funny though how nearly every car looks lovely except the one they are trying to advertise

nice watch. Funny though how nearly every car looks lovely except the one they are trying to advertise
heritage imo, its good that they are trying to be somewhat versatile but making a car to cater for everyone but i think they should just stick to the sports cars rather than try to overlap into mainstream, furthermore these go for over 80k...

/pass.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Good idea for an advert,the family tree thing...

Shame the last part of the tree is the by product of the father sleeping with his daughter

Bloody ugly thing...

Turbos.
Silly money. They look nice dead front on, ever other angle is horrid.

Why on earth would you get one over this?

Maserati%20GranTurismo%20S.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh my! always been a big fan but it doesn't have 4 doors.

I don't care but they are aiming at people wanting 4 doors surely.

'53 172 Cup
Spotted one the other day up in Wimbledon Village... meant to post this days ago...

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 44