ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche colour looks great.....

53 Clio's & counting
Even when dirty lol

Not really any other reason that to be a picture ***** tbh lol I was doing a few bits and pieces in the garage and adjusting my harnesses better and eben when filthy it still looks great, so chuffed with it :)

20130505_184932_zps2a197919.jpg

20130505_184938_zpsb064fd65.jpg

20130504_144354_zps0c55443e.jpg

20130504_144415_zps6858e6e5.jpg

20130504_144350_zps38d28a30.jpg

20130504_144344_zps02c36bbc.jpg

20130505_190059_zpsf76f0cea.jpg

20130505_190104_zpse29242db.jpg

20130505_185518_zps1aec15e4.jpg

Awesome colour, looks like it could do with some paint correction though.

Could just be pics mind.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Oh when tf did silicone scone sell this!!!!!??? Love it! Bring her to me,I'll clean her up!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome! Properly awesome! Do you have 2ph1s Russ or did you sell the Black one?

53 Clio's & counting
Thanks guys!

Need to do a lot of bits still, the engine bay is of big importance, I need to strip the bodies off and give everything a good clean - and obviously the bodywork needs a good clean and something on it for protection (I wish I knew more about cleaning/detailing :eek: )

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Looks awesome!I've recently just repainted my mate's mk3 golf this colour and properly fell in love with the colour after!

53 Clio's & counting
Sam Mowle likes this car.

You can have a drive if I can get one in the hairdresser mobile? ;)

<3 Miss this car so much

As said before, it's always going to be yours lol, I just have it on a long term loan that I paid up front for lol

Looks awesome!I've recently just repainted my mate's mk3 golf this colour and properly fell in love with the colour after!

Ooh pics? (This is Porsche black grey)

Evo 5 RS
Colour looks epic on anything.

Cheers Russ <3 if you hadn't of risen to the occasion I wouldn't of sold it to anyone else :*

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good, Russ. Car's not too shabby either... x ;)

If ever you're passing my place then feel free to drop-in and make use of the DA polisher and various polishes, waxes.

53 Clio's & counting
Yeah 7a1 black grey! Shocking pics but you get the idea

2013-04-20_110716_zpsb2d3679d.jpg

IMAG0761_zps10e6fe12.jpg

Looks nice that! What engines in it?

SHED.

Needs red wheels and a good scrubbing with the polisher. LOOK AT THE RDS !!!

Sort it out sunshine.

All in the pipeline, just trying to sort the job situation out first mate (everything else has taken a back seat atm) but then it will be full steam ahead - there is alot I wanna do with it :)

Colour looks epic on anything.

Cheers Russ <3 if you hadn't of risen to the occasion I wouldn't of sold it to anyone else :*

:eek: <3

Bit TMI there lad.

I'm eating my lunch !!!

:dead:

Lol!

Hmph.

At least I'd have kept it clean.

I've not even cleaned inside yet, it's got about a 5mm layer of dirt/dust over the whole inside :eek:

Looking good, Russ. Car's not too shabby either... x ;)

If ever you're passing my place then feel free to drop-in and make use of the DA polisher and various polishes, waxes.

Thats really kind dude but tbh I'd rather leave it for someone who knows what they are doing - I'm happy to use a da on older cars but this paint is far to fresh and expensive for me to messing with :eek:

Epic car.

Totally right, Mike did an epic job :)

Evo 5 RS
is it still burning oil faster than the Arabs?

it never burnt oil mate, not when I had it anyway. It just turned to more fuel than oil after it was mapped lol.

That engine was sound after you fitted it when it was running the omex, oil was crystal clear for well over 1,500 iirc