ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poor Liquid Yellow Clio

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Some money spent on that Lyn. To be fair, looks a million times better already.

Out if interest, who'll be doing the painting? Could ideally do with the front of the RB getting done at some point.

LY182/NHB CTR
Well despite of doing very little to the Clio over the last year or so other then taking it on some lovely drives and general servicing... yes the front bumper is still damaged and we still havent painted it yet and the carbon fiber splitter, fog light and tailpipe surrounds are still in the cupboard!! At the moment its just that important to do cosmetic work to make it look pretty as there is a campervan currently having a makeover :eek:

Anyway I thought it would be nice to take the Clio out on our annual Rolling Road Day at Power Station as we have never had a baseline figure for the Clio. OK so it didnt have 400 plus BHP like the Audi RS4, Sierra Cosworth and Ford RS that attended on day but it certainly brightened the room up :D

20121110_PowerStation_82.jpg

[youtube]p5k-2tmr2-4[/youtube]

HN54OMCcopy-1.jpg

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I like! this was for sale around the time I got mine. looks very nice!

O

Oakley12

Lovely car! And sounded absolutely beautiful in person!

Type-r sounded nice aswel ;)

LY182/NHB CTR
I like! this was for sale around the time I got mine. looks very nice!

Thanks its no show model lol

Lovely car! And sounded absolutely beautiful in person!

Type-r sounded nice aswel ;)

Thanks Oakley does sound lovely now thanks to Charlie Pro-Speed

ha ha the Type R isn't too bad ;)

Excellent write up, why can't I find a girl that likes cars as much as me? But how is the LY doing now, looks spectacular..

Thank you :)
Wow you've dragged this one out of the archives lol

Car is still going strong with lots of goodies still in the cupboard waiting to go on oops After getting it mechanically sound the plan was to get a new bumper and re-sprayed so its looking all pretty again... what with one thing and another not to mention too busy enjoying driving it this is still waiting and will be for a little while longer now I am down a car and soon the Clio will be the only car on the road.

Its been amazing this year already doing a couple of track days, a few drives as well as being the daily drive can not fault this car at all..

Was totally amazing on a very wet track day at the beginning of the year... loved the rally stage and just goes to show these cars are awesome just standard :)

I'll have to do a proper update at some point with lots of photos here are a couple I've managed to find

904718_10151539601933656_1598629517_o_zps19431d98.jpg

544176_10151416892678598_1651618121_n_zps2e2e2cbd.jpg

chasing Fry in his all singing and dancing Clio - I also had the pleasure of driving his car that day what an awesome car to drive

904670_10151539601728656_1986424360_o_zps94f36744.jpg