ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polybush advice pls

Clio 182 FF
I'm shortly fitting new front shocks and springs all round to the 182 and have a bit of money left in the kitty. Which polybushes would make the most difference to the feel of the car given a budget of about 50-75quid...(or which ones would you start with replacing in other words)

Thanks folks.

RS182 Full Fat
Buy the pms solid top mount kit. Best money I have ever spent on my car. Took the play out of the steering. Feels awesome now.
I have a set of powerflex rear top mounts I'm fitting today. Don't know if they will do anything noticeable or not.

RS182 Full Fat
Thanks pal. Was thinking of a dog bone bush also....

Let us know re the rear tops also..

Fitted the rear top mounts. cant say any difference. Within your budget though. Better to get the dogbone like what they say above. the polybushes for the dogbone won't help handling though.. just makes gear change better feel i think.