ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poll

Clio v6

Why?

What dont you like about them?

Might be a good idea to order a new set and keep them safe. ( for re-sale time )

good idea dash! spot on.

u see, i like things straight and standard, well, same on re-sale day, as it was the day it was new. hence my indecesive-ness. lol

but id also like the smoothness of no daft rubber stickers on the sides too

KEEP THEM!!!!! They look cool :cool:. People pay lots of dosh for surf sickers where I live....the laid back lifestyle rules!!!!!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

why do they have such silly names in the first place, Billabong!! Why the feck did they name one of the old Clios a Be Bop too, whats wrong with these people?

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 31 July 2003

why do they have such silly names in the first place, Billabong!! Why the feck did they name one of the old Clios a Be Bop too, whats wrong with these people?
Billabong is a brand name, cashing in on the 106 Quicksilver and that Animal pic-up thingy brands....howerver theres no excuse or reasoning for the Be Bop..who wants to surf on a "Be Bop"??:confused: