ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pleb revs his car at a paul walker meet until it catches fire

Flol at both the idiot who loved the limiter, and Jason.

Edited coz I thought he had a Clio but I was wrong.

Last edited:
  Clio 182
The Jason video is just damn stupid and you even edited it so you clearly put serious thought into what you were doing.
I would like to see you do that in the rough parts of London.
brixton and hackney welcomes you.

DB.

BMW 440i
Tragic…not the car, just the sheer fact that a 'Paul Walker Cruise' even happened. He would most likely be embarrassed to be associated with all the chavs attending.

Swift Sport
I'm sure we'd have less immigration issues if they watched this video before heading to the UK.

Edit - Those videos.

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That video isn't me, its my friend Luke. Just to say. And at what point does he sit in a carpark revving the tits off it at a MEMORIAL MEET FOR A GUY WHO DIED.

That is all.

Actually, I will add that video will never disappear. It has like 400 views or more, thats at least 400 people who I've disappointed on the internet.

An orange one
That video isn't me, its my friend Luke. Just to say. And at what point does he sit in a carpark revving the tits off it at a MEMORIAL MEET FOR A GUY WHO DIED.

That is all.

Actually, I will add that video will never disappear. It has like 400 views or more, thats at least 400 people who I've disappointed on the internet.

instead he chooses to shout FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUU and blast the horn at other cars for no apparent reason and generally acts like a cvnt driving round London.. If that was my mate or "ohhh VW fwiend" I wouldn't even be seen in the car with him

That is all.

Just a quick one - was your video supposed to have comedy value? For what purpose was it made?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Both videos involved in this thread are made of every possible retarded ingredient you could imagine!

Tangoed Works
Good effort from the focus chav. Clearly the excitement of London has got to that Jason fella. Should be careful as it only takes one live wire to retaliate and it to end up like the bus wanker scene from inbetweeners!

Just a quick one - was your video supposed to have comedy value? For what purpose was it made?

I can only assume it was filmed when they'd escaped from their carers for the day and run rampage before being captured and put back on their medication and sat down with crayons or cartoons or whatever other activities they are normally left to get on with.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
instead he chooses to shout FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUU and blast the horn at other cars for no apparent reason and generally acts like a cvnt driving round London.. If that was my mate or "ohhh VW fwiend" I wouldn't even be seen in the car with him

Pretty much. If you're a local thats pretty much how they all drive, and if you dont, you get shouted at. Yes I have been shouted at.

If you're a friend of his, its funny. If you're not, it will just piss you off. Its a long running thing. Ages ago one of his spotter friends did a video of some Maseratis through london. The comments section was absolutely rammed with people saying "Oh wish that fat tw*t would shut up" and stuff. So I just did a video purely of him with all Mclaren Hashtags to annoy people. (and make the people that know him laugh).

Also you're all bent. BRB, going to do mad burnouts in Homebase for da homeboiz.

Pretty much. If you're a local thats pretty much how they all drive, and if you dont, you get shouted at. Yes I have been shouted at. I

If you're a friend of his, its funny. If you're not, it will just piss you off. Its a long running thing. Ages ago one of his spotter friends did a video of some Maseratis through london. The comments section was absolutely rammed with people saying "Oh wish that fat tw*t would shut up" and stuff. So I just did a video purely of him with all Mclaren Hashtags to annoy people. (and make the people that know him laugh).

Also you're all bent. BRB, going to do mad burnouts in Homebase for da homeboiz.
I'm not a friend of his but it doesn't piss me off either. I felt no emotion other than sympathy when watching that video.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's a pretty embarrassing watch, it's almost like watching a 17 year old who has just passed their test trying to show off to friends and act cool. Proper cringeworthy.

Clio 182
Pretty much. If you're a local thats pretty much how they all drive, and if you dont, you get shouted at. Yes I have been shouted at.

Thats not how people drive in London.
maybe the oxford air of cow s**t and pheasants has boiled your brain.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I love CS. This is why I come here, its fantastic. My Favourite bit is how people think I'm driving it, and simultaneously filming from the back seat. Also how 15 minutes on iMovie is considered "Serious thought and effort". Or actually, scrap that, how people think its a serious thing.

Ah internet, you never fail. It's been fun ladies. Its been fun. I'm glad Turkish resurrected that video actually, I was scared when the thread was locked that it would be lost forever. At least it embarrasses Luke a little bit more. (that'll be the Luke in the video, shouting and singing).

Are you serious? what kind of response did you expect from that stupid f**king video of your retarded friend driving around like a dick?

Christ you are a muppet.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Are you serious? what kind of response did you expect from that stupid f**king video of your retarded friend driving around like a dick?

Christ you are a muppet.

Exactly this response, all of it. I'm pretty sure I could've quoted most of it word for word.

Anyway, I must be off. My people need me.

1465408_10153589525210385_342093676_n.jpg

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
Deserved it! What was he trying to proove? Hey look everyone look how big and loud my exhaust is (probs a 1.2)