ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

please stop kitting non vee's up with v6 kits!!!!

Megane Mk4
60_12_sb.jpg

Aust1n said:
yea thats pretty nice^.. Back end looks a tad high for some reason.. but apart from that.. tastey..

13_12_sb.jpg

See what you mean .... might be the angle and the spoiler that does it
Although I'm not over-keen on the white alloys.

LOL i passed that first v6 look a like at matlock when i was in my V6, looks shite but the people sat in the back really gave the game away lol

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
racing182 said:
Is the wheelbase longer on the v6, as the wheels on thelook a likes never fit centre in the arch.

Yep that's the basic problem with all the kitted up non-Vees. It's easy to use spacers to give the wider track ... but wheelbase on Vee is fair bit longer.

RenaultSport Clio 172 Cup
hi guys, this is my 1st post! i cant stop laghin at the 1st pic!!! the 2nd 1 was gd tho. j3ned wot did u mean u supplied the 2nd kit? sorry if im bein dum but im new 2 all this! :)

Billabong
if people are gonna kit up a non vee with a wide kit they should go for the maxi kit, at least it is not trying to be a vee!

Clio 172 mk2
Thing is, anyone who knows about cars is going to be able to tell a four pot from a a V6 regardless of looks.

It's a bit like those Cosworth lookalikes that trundle around town.....when they open the throttle there's no turbo spool up...just the fart of a Ford Pinto engine!

Clio 172 mk2
Thing is, anyone who knows about cars is going to be able to tell a four pot from a a V6 regardless of looks.

It's a bit like those Cosworth lookalikes that trundle around town.....when they open the throttle there's no turbo spool up...just the fart of a Ford Pinto engine!