ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please help :(

Hi guys. I've found a leak under the bonnet at the front of engine. Please can someone tell me what this is. Its a clio 172..

im having major issues with clunking banging steering twitching all over the place. Steering wheel is wonky but going straight then it twitches and steering wheel goes back straight again... very scarey. Had tracking done but no joy.

Thanks

gurunu2y.jpg

Many.
Thats power steering. Sensor is for pressure.

Your issue could be play in the Track rods (inners or outers)

I'm going to say steering rack bushes heavily worn are a possibility

Would this cause the banging over bumps and the twitching in the steering (the car switches lanes on the motorway without me steering, randomly). Or would you say the two issues are seperate. Are the steering rack bushes an expensive job at the garage? Thanks.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Ball joints? You would hope they have been checked though if the alignment has been done, but possibly not!

I don't think they did check the ball joints. He said something doesn't feel right but said it could be anything and it needs to go to a garage.

I'll get it booked in for Monday and let you know what it was. Thanks