ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

playing with water

MK2 PH2 172 cup
got a bit bored so decided to get the camera out and have a play with some food colouring and water think i like the first one best . nothing spectacular but passed the time :D
csc0008.jpg

csc0009.jpg

csc0010.jpg

csc0007c.jpg

MK2 PH2 172 cup
i filled the bowl with water and added some food colouring then turned the tap slightly on just enough to drip ;) then got as close as possible so not to see the bowl just the water and tried to get shots just as the drips hit the water, tried auto mode and shutter priority results were about the same so just shot with auto :D

182 (Conversion)
Not bad, camera angle not the best if you ask me.

Try using weird liquids, milks, oils, food colourings (and mixing them).

MK2 PH2 172 cup
Not bad, camera angle not the best if you ask me.

Try using weird liquids, milks, oils, food colourings (and mixing them).
i agree not best angle as i left the bowl in the sink :eek: so the misus couldnt moan if i made a mess lol
and yeah ill give the weird liquids a go sounds like it could be interesting:D

1.8 Civic EX
theres a mega-humunga thread on this already somewhere. It's this that kicked off all the Photography challenges on here...

one of mine on my flickr if you wanna look, can't post it up though as can't access flickr at work.

www.flickr.com\ryan172

EDIT: iPhone= win tbh lol

3217197769_b845f4a365_b.jpg

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
thats cool !
can anyone sugest best settings for taking this kind of pic :D

mine was taken in auto :eek:

a lot of luck an patience too to get the perfect shot, I took about 100 odd pics and got about 5/6 good ones lol

You did that on the Iphone Rhino??!!

haha no, I can't access flickr using the work computer but can on the phone as it's not connected to the works network so I got the link and posted it up using the phone.