ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plans For Your Car

Vectra
Well just a random thread really , as title says whats your plans for your car?

for example mine would be:
-Fit Coilovers
-New Alloys
-Sport Back Bumper
-Sport Headlights/Sport Grill
-2004/2005 Front Bumper
-Full Color Code

Those are mine , what are yours?

Vectra
Decided to keep and when I do eventually sell the Clio it will be for something better/larger/faster, If I moved to Corsa they would be no improvement in speed/size so it would be pointless..end of story Clio is staying :)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Read the rules.

attachment.php

Needs tow eye, pops and bangs, JLS and excessive stickers.

My plans are to leave it 100% standard still. Insurance. Tax. Fuel.

Evo 5 RS
Well just a random thread really , as title says whats your plans for your car?

for example mine would be:
-Fit Coilovers
-New Alloys
-Sport Back Bumper
-Sport Headlights/Sport Grill
-2004/2005 Front Bumper
-Full Color Code
-Buy a 172
-Sport back bumperohwait

x

Vectra
haha

whenever I make a thread I always get sh*t about it, this thread was created for people to say what plans they have for they car whether it be engine related or lowering etc etc but what do I get I get useless comments. But anyways ignoring the idiots for the time being with winter round the corner I will be putting on hold most of my plans ie lowering/new wheels.

Bike*
haha

whenever I make a thread I always get sh*t about it, this thread was created for people to say what plans they have for they car whether it be engine related or lowering etc etc but what do I get I get useless comments. But anyways ignoring the idiots for the time being with winter round the corner I will be putting on hold most of my plans ie lowering/new wheels.

Thats because your trying too hard to get a successful thread.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm buying a new shell to reshell track car on monday so thats my two week christmas holiday sorted! lol.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to think about a .R spoiler, think about a remap, think about a new/modified exhaust. But in reality, I'll probably just leave it standard.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Fitting this

phonepictures034.jpg

Then I'm going to charge people to clear the roads for them when the gritters/snow plows are too busy.

Gonna fit 17''s too so I can power through all the snow, may try and work a bucket in there too, not sure how yet though :dapprove: