ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piper 182 exhaust pixs

Any one having one ? Would like to hear u feed back as I'm thinking of buying one and some pixs of one fitted would be great :) also were is the best place to get it thanks

Megane r26
I like the piper exhausts, never fitted a clio one but fitted piper manifolds an full systems to loads of saxo's an 106's an they always fit really well.

Really good quality product from past experience an all the ones I have fitted have given a nice purposful raspy tone, not to boomy!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I sell them

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...per-System-with-3-5-quot-Slash-Cut-Tail-Pipes

154096_134583836595446_7444023_n.jpg

74553_134583993262097_6809833_n.jpg

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
£469.99 for the 182 system (5% less than rrp)

I can get janspeed decats.

Or I can make sleeve jointed decats when I do the fitting like this one...

DSC03312.jpg

Megane r26
£469.99 for the 182 system (5% less than rrp)

I can get janspeed decats.

Or I can make sleeve jointed decats when I do the fitting like this one...

DSC03312.jpg

Sweet, tbh I could only find a place on ebay that had them but now I know you stock them I'll hopefully have one come spring time (talk the missus into an early birthday present haha).

I've already got a janspeed decat that I haven't fitted so thats all good.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
They're made to order (different tailpipes available), but very quick turnaround. Just let me know :)

Megane r26
Yeah just seen your link dan to that other thread with the slash cuts, I'll be in touch as soon as I've moved out an that's all done an dusted.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Any Ktec/janspeed, oreca etc. Think I can still get supersprint. Remus.... Whatever you want really

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
This is a good post, on my 172, i was going to fit 182 manifold, milltek 182 cat, but ive already got my 172 stealth system, i havent even looked if the two will mate together.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
This is a good post, on my 172, i was going to fit 182 manifold, milltek 182 cat, but ive already got my 172 stealth system, i havent even looked if the two will mate together.

you will need to buy or fabricate a cat/decat pipe. I made a cat pipe for my 172 using original downpipe flanges and a new cat

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
you will need to buy or fabricate a cat/decat pipe. I made a cat pipe for my 172 using original downpipe flanges and a new cat

This is what i thought id need to do.... havent really took the time to look yet, but my stealth exhaust is 2.5 inch bore, & so is the cat id like!!!! Id need to weld a flange to the 182 milltek cat from what ive looked at briefly.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
How are Millteks rated? I'm after a 182 ATM but I wouldn't want anything too loud as it will be my daily. Yaris is too loud ATM.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
They have it listed wrong, simple as that. Mentioned it to Piper a while back, they went spastic. They also don't do specials or fitting

E46 M3 CSL
Check out my review mate pics and vids there inward rolled

I saw that, I see that it's inward rolled but it doesn't look slash cut. Sounds great! :)

I've had them made with a slash cut. I can get them made, special order

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...lash-Cut-Tail-Pipes&highlight=piper+slash+cut

I saw that as well and love the look, I just want to know for sure if they can be slash cut AND inward rolled. How much does the custom tips add to the price?