ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pipe missing

Clio sport 172
Can anyone tell me where the pipe from inlet manifold goes it's just under the coil. At the moment there is no pipe just a steel elbow that's sucking in air what is missing ??

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Shouldn't be sucking, it's a breather, should be a pipe going to the airbox

PH2 172
Can anyone tell me where the pipe from inlet manifold goes it's just under the coil. At the moment there is no pipe just a steel elbow that's sucking in air what is missing ??
I suspect you are refering to the vacuum take off point for the accoustic valve.
Either the pipe has fallen off/not been reconnected,or it`s a botched removal.
If the former,have a fish around for it,and if the latter cap it with Kawasaki vacuum guage take off cap 92068 006.
Off the top my head,I think that`s the correct part number.

clio 172
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the oil breather plate elbow - it's round the back of the engine, as he says basically under the coil pack.. As stated a pipe should run from that elbow to the intake piping elbow.

Clio sport 172
Thank you people, it is blowing I got it wrong, breather pipe it is, as it has induction kit on. So all I need is a pipe off that to the plastic elbow on the intake pipe near throttle body ?

PH2 172
172 brake servo vacuum hose.jpg 172 brake servo vacuum hose & intake elbow breather hose.jpg 172 breather hose to intake elbow.jpg 172 servo vacuum hose & induction breather.jpg 172 vacuum hose to acoustic valve.jpg
Thank you people, it is blowing I got it wrong, breather pipe it is, as it has induction kit on. So all I need is a pipe off that to the plastic elbow on the intake pipe near throttle body ?
Some not very good pics to tidy this one up.They were meant to be thumb nails,but there you go.
The pipe at the front on the manifold is to the acoustic valve,the one at the rear with the clip is to the servo,and the one on the intake elbow is a breather.

Last edited: