ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piers who are you?! (Dark blue 172, Sussex)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
I see you just about every morning on the A27 going eastbound, and hear your traffic alerts on Southern FM all the time!

I can almost set my clock by you as if I see you nearer worthing then i know im running late lol

PS. You could have phone in earlier about the A27 being shut tonight westbound, i got stuck for an hour!

Lotus Elise 111R
Aaron, you know exactly who I am..... Brands Hatch renaultsport trackday, I helped push your clio off your trailer!!!

Do you remember?

Which way you going then? What car are you in?

I did call about the westbound jam tonight, but it was cleared over to the slip road by the time I came through!!

Piers

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Ahh I thought it was you! ;-) Yeah was a bugger getting the car off the trailer so cheers for the help.

I go on the A27 Eastbound in the morning from Worthing to Haywards heath then join the A23 then back roads up through Ditchling then Wivesfield. Im in the light blue 2.0ltr 306HDi hatchback work hack which eats up miles for breakfast.

There was the first accident which just started to clear then a second one in the same place! So i got stuck inbetween southwick and shoreham flyover, bloody nightmare.

Where do you come from then? Ill flash in the morning next time I see you.

Lotus Elise 111R
I come from Burgess Hill, via Clayton Windmills, Pyecombe, onto A23, then onto A27 to Lancing/Worthing/Littlehampton, depending on where work is that day, then back the other way at night, or via A24/ A272 home

Usually Clayton about 8.20 ish....may well get a flash in the morning then!! What reg?

Do you mean you actually see me across the central reservation? You've done well!!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Yeah ive seen you cross the central reservation a few times now and then on the 23 and a27 mostly, i don't easily miss a Renault sport on the roads, yours is a mk2 right?

I dont know what the 306 reg is think its on a Y reg, i don't pay that much attention to that car to be honest, i just get in it and drive and occasionally fill it up with deisel lol its useful to use the torque up clayton hill though! ill look out for you.

Aaron

Lotus Elise 111R
Yeah ive seen you cross the central reservation a few times now and then on the 23 and a27 mostly, i don't easily miss a Renault sport on the roads, yours is a mk2 right?

I dont know what the 306 reg is think its on a Y reg, i don't pay that much attention to that car to be honest, i just get in it and drive and occasionally fill it up with deisel lol its useful to use the torque up clayton hill though! ill look out for you.

Aaron

Yep ph2, with my plete on it P18RS B, I'll keep an eye out. I also see W5 CUP going your way, racing blue, so easily spotted!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
no way i want that plate!!!!!! ^^^^^

(my name is piers too) sorry to hijac by the way!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
yeah i was lookin on the dvla website! the only down side is my mom and dad bought mine for my 21st, (j6 pkp), which kinda messes up havin another!:( :(

Lotus Elise 111R
Hmmm, yes a slight problem.... Depends how bad you want it "fully" personalised... and how understanding your parents would be to swapping....

Mind you if they bought you a personal plate in the first place, they could be ok....

Christmas is coming.....!!!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
mmm, i dropped a few hints the other day and they didn't seem too approving, gutted tho i do like mine a lot as it means so much too... (J6 for july 6th, my b'day, PKP my initials)

Lotus Elise 111R
mmm, i dropped a few hints the other day and they didn't seem too approving, gutted tho i do like mine a lot as it means so much too... (J6 for july 6th, my b'day, PKP my initials)

The important thing is that you are happy with it, and that it is personal, which yours is. That is cool.

Mondeo TDCi
is there any more people form the west sussex area on here, am in haywards heath with a silver 172 ff... joe

Lotus Elise 111R
There seem to be a few of us from the BH / HH, but not many on cliosport it would appear. I'll keep an eye out for you...

182 has now gone!
is there any more people form the west sussex area on here, am in haywards heath with a silver 172 ff... joe

I am in Sompting, I have silver 182, I am always going back and forth along the A27

Last edited:
  fat arctic ! sold yippee!
hi guys
i work in haywards heath so im here most days , so keep your eyes out!!!:approve: