ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*PICTURES WANTED*

Right, bit of a general request, I want good quality images of RS clios, inside & out, apart and together, inlets, components.. anything you have.

I am after anything arty, strong in appearance, hi res & crisp, good DOF, good camera work (not OTT post editing with photoshop with filters) and without people in them.

I am not after dirty cars, 1.4s with RS bumpers, blurred or low res images, meets in car parks etc etc you get the idea.

Without giving too much away I am working on a company/website/identity that will revolve around the RS range (all will be revealed soon)

I want you guys to provide me with royalty free images (I can publish them online & in other materials without payment) however I will reference them as your intellectual property and provide contact details if requested.

Before publishing any finished work be it digital or print based I will seek your approval.

The images will never be sold, and are being used purely to enhance a brand.

Do not be fooled, this is not going to be a 2bit operation and the site & all associated media will look the dogs wat-sits

Please send full res images too here and watch this space for the finished item :D

Just to note: By sending the images to me you are accepting the terms of my request and I will be free to use them in relevant media.

Last edited:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
IMGP1218.jpg
showthread.php

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No worries.

I have tons. Plus hi-res versions of them all. Let me know and i'll send/post more.

loverly, black & white ones are ideal. Keep them coming people, i'll contact people directly with regard to full res:)

I've always liked this one of my shed. Slightly out of focus but I think it looks cool with the focus on the ground.

IMG_05262.gif

thanks people few PMs sent, keep posting!

Just a note but any images with numberplates still showing will be sorted so that the plates are blank.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not entirely sure what you're after so I'll do a selection

SNV30262.jpg

SNV30254.jpg

SNV30202.jpg

SNV31069.gif

SNV31054.gif

Plenty more of the car in similar locations if wanted

172 cup
im no pro with the camera but ill post up 1 pic of a several i took to give you idea. Pm me if interested