ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures from the Lake district Meet :)

A moody 182
Ah, well nice to kinda meet you, ish lol.

likewise, even though I didnt even spot you.... i was only really spotting clios yesterday but there seems to be loads of smart cars about everywhere..... the sunshine must bring them out :)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
It was a good drive out! specially the first 20 or so miles when we met up with ben where i managed to stretch the vee's legs for the first time. Felt very planted with the backend only slipping out a couple of times.

Looking forward to seeing the moody 182 running at straightliners in sep!

likewise, even though I didnt even spot you.... i was only really spotting clios yesterday but there seems to be loads of smart cars about everywhere..... the sunshine must bring them out :)

True, I saw the VXR owners club in Keswick on Sunday too.

clio sport 172
True, I saw the VXR owners club in Keswick on Sunday too.

I wish we'd bumped into them!!

Think my car looks the worst out the lot:(

good pics PSJ, and a good run out everyone:)

jamier27... The vee looks and sounds awesome....especially when you lit the back wheels up;) Seems to have the turning circle of a bus tho lol

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
jamier27... The vee looks and sounds awesome....especially when you lit the back wheels up;) Seems to have the turning circle of a bus tho lol

cheers dan, didnt light the tyres up did i? i know there was a little screah of frustration doing a 3 point turn for the 3rd time trying to get round a corner lol

Italian 3.2 V6
Good idea but I wouldn't post a vid on here.. People will start sending u death threats Lol.

PSJ.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Hawes for definate ! Lakes has the scenery but hawes has faster flowing queiter roads

A moody 182
It was a good drive out! specially the first 20 or so miles when we met up with ben where i managed to stretch the vee's legs for the first time. Felt very planted with the backend only slipping out a couple of times.

Looking forward to seeing the moody 182 running at straightliners in sep!

All being well I'll be there.... my debut to the 1/4 mile..... not sure why I call her the moody 182 because she was an absolute angel yesterday......

Agree with everyone the V6 sounded mint..... tthe whole trip with the windows down so we could listen to it...... great to follow to - well if you can squeeze through the gap I have no excuse........:)

130i Road, 172 Track
Some nice looking RSCs there - have just painted the wheels on our phI Vee a similar colour! Looks great!

Love the F1s on the yellow too :cool: