ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures from NYC

Fiat Panda 100hp
Well, I'm back from my first visit the NYC. It's a pretty cool place, however it's such a knackering place. We've never walked so much.

Got lots and lots of pictures. Only processed a few so far.

tumblr_midyu7IX901qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_midyoppewv1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_midyyk6jpf1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_midvtwJhhN1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_midoetAUs31qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mido9aig4c1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mic7pilijD1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mibofhjPOI1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_miblruVsPu1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mibgnm9cmF1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mib4pgJfkU1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhyh4sPrH51qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhvpxpcCEU1qzkon0o1_1280.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Nice shots man, visiting and shooting NYC is on my bucket list lol!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Great shots. I plan on going next year.
What lens was used? And was the night scape shot taken from the rockafella?

Focus ST-3
The one of the lady at the train station is the best so far.

+1. Amazing picture, so simple but works so well. Love how the flag is in there too.

Cant wait to go there now, I should be going next year. A long time away but I'm looking forward to it so much!

Superb shots, looks like you covered plenty of ground.

All brilliant, but I particuarly love the night park shot with the benches and snow.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Thanks for the praise guys. Quite reassuring really as I'm not overly impressed with them myself...

I'll get some more up soon.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
No.5 in the last post is such a classic New York scene with the guy selling stuff on the street off one of those cart things, and all the buildings with the fire escape stairs :)

Some cracking photos in there, the girl stood at the platform and the park benches in the snow are my favourites.

Clio 172
Amazing photos you got there mate. And what a place NYC is. I went last March and been desperate to go back ever since