ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures after playing with a vinyl cutter!

Been playing with a cutter at work and did a couple of stickers playing about ;)

Think I might try some Monster stickers next or maybe something else not sure what! any suggestions?

vin1.JPG
vin2.JPG
vin3.JPG
vin4.JPG
vin5.JPG

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
A huge number on the side in a white square, as I'm guessing your aiming for "cringeworthy race car but not a race car" image?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's got a borla exhaust system.

Wild! You can read the bro-chure.

Oh, and rather than crossing out the Sport, I'd probably have changed it to Ren Not Sport.

It's got a borla exhaust system.

Wild! You can read the bro-chure.

Oh, and rather than crossing out the Sport, I'd probably have changed it to Ren Not Sport.

Not a bad idea, she didn't want it to say sport incase someone tried to race her, I mean with a greddy turbo borla exhaust and so on she would obviously embarras them lol, seriously though I think I might do some of those funny text stickers, you know the ones, I'm only speeding cuz I need a poo and don't steel because the government hates competition ect..