ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my car...

Gordini 182
hope this works...
316727_10150849200260322_708470321_20978172_1961479111_n.jpg
307688_10150849199040322_708470321_20978167_267224984_n.jpg

182, 6r GTi
bonnet raisers? prepare for the constant your bonnet isnt closed properly comments when your out. other than that looks verry nice mate :)

Gordini 182
haha, yes its been none stop lol, now i just go...."oh really" the original ones i bought were massive, so created my own lol

Italian 3.2 V6
Looks nice.

I don't understand these bonnet raiser things? What's with them?

An orange one
bonnet raisers?! whats the point in them?

looks ghey really....flush fitting bonnet FTW!

Gordini 182
i haven't seen any other clios with them on, apart from a few pictures, my ones are slightly smaller too so it doesn't tower up the windscreen,

apparently it creates better air flow to the engine,...could be true....could also be a load of BS!!!! lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
i haven't seen any other clios with them on, apart from a few pictures, my ones are slightly smaller too so it doesn't tower up the windscreen,

apparently it creates better air flow to the engine,...could be true....could also be a load of BS!!!! lol
Even if it did, it is a Clio, not a 458.

An orange one
it just looks broken to me...lol :) would be a lovely standard looking example otherwise :)

nice to see one thats not "slammed on coilovers y0!"

Gordini 182
opinions appreciated, gonna remove them and put up pics and then see what you think, could be a pointless effort but gives me something to do lol

clio's suck air from behind the headlight and under the front passenger wheelarch trim/underside of front bumper, raising the bonnet like that does chuff all apart from make it look naff

Gordini 182
errr, I'm going to have a new induction kit done by a company in laindon and then a re map, other than that enjoy it while it lasts lol. possibly some very slight windows tints.

the front passenger side damper has also been changed as its not standard noticed the writing from a breakers yard on it which means its kinda lopsided by about 2 or 3mm, unnoticeable to most but i can see it wonky lol.

clio 172
someone always has to slate his clio, ok i dont like the bonnet raisers but if all our cars looked the same they would be a bit boring, chill out if he likes it he likes it. and if we all went for the same girl we would all be single, bar one !

Bonnet raisers look ok, Will help with cooling of the bay as air can escape more freely. Doubt it would effect preformance but at least its different

Thumbs up dude !

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Bonnet raisers look ok, Will help with cooling of the bay as air can escape more freely. Doubt it would effect preformance but at least its different

Thumbs up dude !

iirc they actually dont, they disrupt air flow by causing turbulence or something, someone technical explained it to me and i dont remember properly...

Edit: they look good and car looks well!

Astra H vxr
i used to have raisers on my old saxo , didnt look too bad but kept getting people at traffic lights saying my bonnet is open :boring: atleast once i day id get it some where, doesnt look to bad on a clio, but in fairness it does look as if its had a bump end bump and damaged the bonnet :/ but each to there own, love the colour :hail: :rasp:

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
People raise there bonnets in the old mini scene and it was proven by MIRA wind tunnel testing that it did nothing because of the turblence created. Plus they look pap.