ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from NE Last Minute Meet - 12/1/2008

R26
Roads were just as good as we thought, well worth doing it again in the summer :D

Hexham001.jpg

Hexham002.jpg

Hexham003.jpg

Hexham006.jpg

Hexham007.jpg

Hexham010.jpg

Hexham011.jpg

Hexham012.jpg

Hexham015.jpg

Hexham017.jpg

Hexham021.jpg

Hexham023.jpg

Hexham024.jpg

Hexham026.jpg

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I wondered whether I could come, as part of the route wasn't too far from Carlizzle. The rest of it was a bit far off though this time lol. Maybe another time :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Looked really good where did you go? my car was in for a service today so i couldn't go never mind

Clio 197
Looks like a good laugh, im defo going to go for a long weekend blast in the summer on a nice dry weekend.

Black 182
Aye, it was a good day out like, some of the best roads i've ever driven. It would of been better if it was dry though.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Looked really good where did you go? my car was in for a service today so i couldn't go never mind

couldn't go!!!!
where did you go?

Geddes Your ment to be organising things like this lol

Again good pics guys. and i must say knoxy is looking with it in them shades :cool: lol

Last edited:
  Black 182
that is inbetween bishop and barnard castle aint it? very nice driving roads around barney area :)

/carl

Yeah, that's the right road. We went from Durham services to Barnard Castle then across the hills to Alston then on to Hexham and then home.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
When you went to alston did you use the roads that take you by Hartside Cafe?

I would have come along but I went into work for some money.

Black 182

I dont think so, the road we took was the B6277 from Barnard castle to Alston. Past that big waterfall (High Force), We were going to check the waterfall out till we found out we had to pay. :rasp:

Mk2 1.2 Campus

I dont think so, the road we took was the B6277 from Barnard castle to Alston. Past that big waterfall (High Force), We were going to check the waterfall out till we found out we had to pay. :rasp:

Should have a drive up to hartside cafe when the weathe is better, massive biker meets every sunday, roads are awesome.

http://www.transportcafe.co.uk/hartsidetop.html

Black 182

Should have a drive up to hartside cafe when the weathe is better, massive biker meets every sunday, roads are awesome.

http://www.transportcafe.co.uk/hartsidetop.html

Yeah, I thought we would pass this but we went north from Alston to Hexham and that cafe place is south.