ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics for the sake of pics lol

53 Clio's & counting
DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

Bumblebee
i paid 3k, just had a full engine rebuild so mechanically its sound.

Paintwork needs pc'd and alloys refurbed. Interior needs new gear knob and mats... just bits and bobs here and there.

2 k is a great price for yours!

53 Clio's & counting
i paid 3k, just had a full engine rebuild so mechanically its sound.

Paintwork needs pc'd and alloys refurbed. Interior needs new gear knob and mats... just bits and bobs here and there.

2 k is a great price for yours!

cheers mate :)

yea mines a bit like that,there a few bits on the bodywork to sort out,and iv gotta sort a few bits on the interior,but thats the fun bit about getting a car cheap :)

Bumblebee
My alloys are pretty far gone, think i might phone renault to see it they can still get a hold of the 16" versions of the F1's..

53 Clio's & counting
il be painting mine soon,i thinking of taking her off the road for a few weeks and doing a load of bits

Audi TT 225
Very nice matey! Wish I'd bought black :S
Should go take some pics of mine since I spent all day cleaning it lol
Again tho colour code the side strips and handles ;)

53 Clio's & counting
thanks guys :D

she is getting a proper valet @ work by me and the valeter at the weekend,then im off to get some decent pics so i cant wait to get them up