ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking up my V6 tomorrow woohooo

2002 172 clio
Never been in a V6, but i really want one, whats the performance like over a 1*2?

So tempted to buy one, but evo 8's are similar price.

Never been in a V6, but i really want one, whats the performance like over a 1*2?

Having owned a 182 and V6 255, they look similar on the inside but both drive completly different. Performance isn't massively different but the V6 is more torquey through the rev range than the 1*2 5k kick, but the noise of the V6 is awesome! I used my V6 everyday and didn't have any problems apart from the odd speed bump here and there and the looks you get in it are ace! :cool: But the down side is you always seem to be at the Shell garage every week.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Having owned a 182 and V6 255, they look similar on the inside but both drive completly different. Performance isn't massively different but the V6 is more torquey through the rev range than the 1*2 5k kick, but the noise of the V6 is awesome! I used my V6 everyday and didn't have any problems apart from the odd speed bump here and there and the looks you get in it are ace! :cool: But the down side is you always seem to be at the Shell garage every week.

Every day mroe like! I get banter with the bird in the fuel station every time. She's called Jean! haha

Exige S1 + Honda S1
nice one mate,

the sound is amazing you will never get over it, its the only thing I miss from my vee

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Got it yet?
excited.gif