ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

picked up my new 182 today!!

Clio R27#322
after a wait which seemed like weeks (was only 4days) i picked up my 1st RS today, an artic blue 182 on 55plate.

having had a 1.2 04 clio and a 1.4 06 clio i now have my first proper car at 22!!

i love it

clio 182
enjoy it ma8 iv done the same thing went from a 1.2 now 22 i got a 182 at love it, only had it about a month

Mini Cooper S sport
Congrats, looks lovely! Hope you got it for a good price :)

I take it you didn't want the cup suspension then?

Mk4 .:R32
nice mate

AO55ATX.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I remember the day whe I drove up and collected my car, Was so excited, dangerous time of year to be making such a Huge Power change, Drive it safely,

I made the same jump tho from my L reg 1.2 Corsa to my '04 182 Last Year when I was 20, Took some time to get used to it,

Enjoy it!!!

Andy

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
182s are so much nicer looking that 197s

hope you enjoy it get some athracite 182 wheels asap

Mk4 .:R32
I will get slated for saying this cos you will be labelled a sheep, but get some trophy wheels, lower it on eibachs and get silvervisions. imho it will look loads better.

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
the silver wheels make it look a bit 1.2

best color car though i have had a couple of artics

have not seen to many 55 plate artics

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
lol s**tme only just notced lol this was b4 he got it then he only got rid of it last week

i googled his reg no n it came up with this thread

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks really nice. Leave the wheels silver IMO, but get some cup springs or lowering springs on ASAP!!