ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked this up last week

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

It's my 4th Clio after a Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v Grande, a Mk2 Ph1 1.4 16v Si and a Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Expression. I went from a 206 GTi to this, miles better to be honest.

She's done 38,000 miles and has a full service history. Got a feeling the dog mount is on it's way out though, but that is an easy fix. Cost me £3200 minus what I got for my fucked 206. Pretty happy.

Any one recognize the car? Have any of the previous owners been on here?

ClioSport 172 (2003)
Love the colour, mileage is nice and low!!

Silly question but how can you tell the mount is on its way out?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
The worst one was when the one on my Si went. Went a bit quick over a tram track in Manchester and the gearbox basically fell through the floor. Was pretty lulz-worthy.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
looks like the one that was on pistonheads that had * if carlsberg made clios *

S

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks really nice and clean. Low miles for a 172 as well!!
Does the scratchx work better than srp and is it as easy to use?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Did you use it by hand?

Yeah, I've only used a machine polisher once and it didn't end well. I'm after someone in Lincolnshire who can machine polish my headlights for really cheap, they've got the usual issue. If there is anyone PM me asap!

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Been on the bay of e since the 7th of March. :p

Basically the car has done less than 1000 miles since last October. No one had been able to shift it because the price had always been too high. Managed to knock them down enough.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Thanks dude, I think so too. The girlfriend wanted me to buy a Liquid Yellow 182 (yellow is her favourite colour, go figure), but all of them around here that I drove were utter dogs.