ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pick me a laptop

Arctic 182
i'm after a new laptop for general web viewing, itunes, youtube and some basic software. looking to spend about 300-400.requirent is brand new, reliable, good spec, screen etc, windows 7 or 8 requiredrecommend ne something decent!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Why does it have to be brand new?

A slightly older macbook will be far superior to any windows laptop in that price range.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Lenovos are very affordable and can get very good spec for not much more. That price is a bit low for a new good spec laptop tbh.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Dell vostro in their business section.
Win 8. I5 processor 4gb ram 500gb drive (I think). All for around £400

Nissan 350z
Id avoid a 17" laptop unless you plan on using it sat at a desk, otherwise you want to be looking at no bigger than 15" to keep it portable. If you can stretch to it with your budget id recommend something like:
http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-14z-5423/fs

Dell are pretty unmatched when it comes to pricing and aftersales support at this side of the price bracket, they have the resources most of the alternatives don't.