ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request: Silver Ph1 172's

Ph1 V6
Put a deposit down on a silver Ph1 172 on Monday. Seems an absolute minter- can't wait to pick it up. Can people post up pics of nice silver Ph1 172's please for inspiration. Although I don't really wanna do much to it its likely to get Ph2 rear lights, colour coding, and decked maybe on some black or anthra multispokes.
Cheers peeps.

So basically you want to see chris's (carbon copy) car?

f4088ff5.jpg

Ph1 V6
Fletch- not 100% on when I can get her yet as the owner is waiting for the logbook to come back from DVLA (long story). Hoping to have it by beginning of next week at latest cos got a Cornwall run at the end of the week. Keep your eyes peeled...

Day- I should have said that I have seen carbon Copy's on here loads of times. Its is a beaut- exactly how i would do it to be honest. Want some inspiration tho- don't wanna create a carbon copy of Carbon Copy!

RacerStu- where did you get the Ph2 rub strips from and where they already the right colour or did u get them painted?

Civic Type-R
RacerStu- where did you get the Ph2 rub strips from and where they already the right colour or did u get them painted?[/quote]

I got them from some1 off here, cant quite remember who I got them a while ago for about £30. Also you need the silver 2.0 16v badges to go on them. They come as black plastic so you have to get them sprayed to match the car :)