ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request- Painted calipers

Honda civic ep2 05
hello considering painting my calipers yellow but not to sure its a black car, whats putting me of is the ugly drums at the back of the car might look a bit silly i think. Not sure. want to see some pics
Thanks
Adam

Honda civic ep2 05
drums are painted black so i should leave them black and just to calipers then.
sounds good to me ho often should repaint every few months?

Honda civic ep2 05
Well as above drums and cailpers currenlty painted black

am am either going yellow or silver on cailpers not sure would love gunmetal or anthracite though.
Heres pic of the car only difference since this pic is smoothed the bullets and painted them silver.
20596207a9028226799l.jpg

Ph1 172 + Combo van
well mine are silver and after about 3 months they get a little dull looking because of dirt building up on them so you can just take the wheel off and clean them. you dont really need to repaint them but if they dont clean up well enough for your liking, just whack on another coat of paint to freshen them up.

Honda civic ep2 05
Where in N.Ire are you from Adam?
Welcome to ClioSport too :)

^ best way, looks neat! :)

Thanks for comments guys will go pick up some silver if i have time tomorrow then wait for some decent weather lol.

Im from Dungannon in Co. Tyrone what about yourself?
and thanks :D.

Adam