ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request for Lowered Clio 197's ..

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Here you go, on H&R Coilovers

DSC04398.jpg

Could have been a cracking pic,

DSC04399.jpg

DSC04553.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

DSC04432.jpg

Miss that car :( :(

Cheers Gaz, nice pics.. I like them in blue! It looks even lower than I was thinking of.. how far was it lowered?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheers Gaz, nice pics.. I like them in blue! It looks even lower than I was thinking of.. how far was it lowered?

Not sure on the actual mesurement, it would have gone lower than that for sure. Basically lowered it, made sure it didnt catch anywhere, then got it fully set up. Bloody awesome Coilovers, sooooo refined

Not sure on the actual mesurement, it would have gone lower than that for sure. Basically lowered it, made sure it didnt catch anywhere, then got it fully set up. Bloody awesome Coilovers, sooooo refined

Thanks mate, it does look stunning.. I've done a similar thing on Coilovers with other cars and just had it set up without knowing the actual measurement but it transformed the car. After seeing the red one to compare with yours I think they look about the same.. looks set just right...quality pics as well.. Thanks again :)