ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request? colour NV903

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone happen to have any pics of clios in 903, vert abysse I think its name is,

Ive got it on my 1.6 but wanted to see if anyone on here has one that has had some bits done to it

search only brings up one thread which could actually be about my car as the date and area are about right

Any pics would be awesome

Cheers

Paul

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I havent got any decent ones tbh!

Started the ball rolling slowly though, cambelt etc changed, new front disks and pads, got some spray to do the dash strips and engine cover (the usual lol), got a strut brace on its way that will be powdercoated grey, new headunit etc, then lowering and 172 wheels soon and it should do me nicely then.

Pretty much the only decent ish pic:

100_1285.jpg

Needs lowering desperatly lol!

Swap for the cup? ;)

Evo 8 MR
lol, don't think I've seen that colour before. Thought it was black last time I spotted you.

Don't spend too much on it, your getting a 172 soon aren't you?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I hadn't seen it before either apparantly its usually seen on lagunas, looks black at night, green in some lights and has a hint of dark blue in others
yeah thats the plan 21 in may so come renewal hopefully a 1*2 will be on the cards

Evo 8 MR
Whens your renewal?

I might have seen that colour on a 182 actually, meant to be the rarest colour, can't remember what it's called though.

Petrol Blue, that's it, don't think it's the same as yours though. Does look very similar.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Renewals not until august unfortunatley, but should hopefully have this claim settled by then aswell

Just been looking on autotrader and theres 10 clios nationally in this colour from what I can see, I feel all exclusive lol

PB172,dci100,dci65
Hi, although it is an older thread, I had a clio of this color. Now a friend of mine drives it. It a clio dci65. Hard to find any spare parts in this colour