ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PIC REQUEST: blue whit anthracite wheels

Clio II phase B Dynamique
a little request...my clio it's a blue D44 (in italy BLUE ODISSEA color) and I'm not sure for the wheels color...

my clio...
4z.JPG

100_0999.jpg

I will make to paint the bumpers rear, front, laterals and the handles...

my doubts are between white, graphite/anthracite or matt black..

i think anthracite was better because white it's too racing for all days and at the minimum blow they are gotten ruined

black it's too dark...and i've got the front interior light in grey like all the models from 2004...

then, i suppose graphite/anthracite it's the choice!

and to even bind together them to burnished arrows and small particular always graphite/anthracite...

please, post many pics possibly with 15"...

thanks...

ciao ;)

Last edited:
  titanic killer
Or he might mean the insides of his headlights?like the grey plastic ballast bit,some have black some have grey?he says hes got the lights from a clio 2004+?

ooo never noticed that,that makes more sense :clown: think black looks better than grey but if youve got that imo he should do his badges and wheels the same as the headlight inserts

front interior light in grey??

yep...my bottom interior front light it is of grey and not black plastic... ;)

than, i think graphite/anthracite wheels looks good then full black wheels...

and i'm trying pics of blue clio where they mount anthracite alloy wheels...

i love white wheels but they are too difficult to maintain clean.... :(

Struggling to think of any dark blues with leggeras on :S

How about FF182 wheels? http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202785

lovely...

the truth is that I love the white and the blue...and i think blue's clio whit white wheels and other particular like the written etc it's orgasmic...but...

the fact is that...mine clio is always on the road's park, night, day, when it is rain, when it is sunned, when there is wind...... and dirty endured... and the white wheels are soiled endured with the powder of tablets of the brakes and the rest...

damn!!! :(

i'll see one clio valver in this forum...whit white superleggera and more white particular...i love it!!! :$

my 182...

I had already seen your clio Christopher... much beautiful one... but mine is a dark blue...! I am myself more and more convincing that I will have to put white rims for giving a light touch in mine clio... and I will take the consequences... will be always dirty and they will be gotten ruined easy! damn! but...it's absolutely better than to make it all dark one!!!