ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop this Photo (remove the girl please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Not a 320d
K so ive had my attempt, took about 4 mins. Epic fail. but please remove the orange pig on the left, i want a new phone background of my girlfriend.

Meg.gif

35830_10150218154850525_895220524_1.gif

IF you want, cut the image down to the same size as the first pic.

Thanks in advance.

I dunno if this is the right section either. Sorry.

ITB BG 182
These look abit young for you kiddo.
a.gif

Worth a tickle i would say for these two :-
IMG00024-20091218-1917.gif

Edited pic for you tho Mr. Not much cop but slightly better.
mege.jpg

Dont worry i wont post the picture of you getting out the back of that white bmw with some poor womans bikini on.

Not a 320d
Shes 16. She was 15 in that Bikini Pic. I was 20 when i got with her on her 16th Birthday. I hate to say it, but i actually get on better with her than i have done any other girl, most of whom have been a year older than me at the time i was with them.

Cheers for that tho, its a bit better.

FYI, the kid jumping out the white BMW isnt me.

Not a 320d
:O Cradle snatcher.

Jealousy gets you no where. Get them while theyre young, shes taylored to my needs now. :rasp:

Theres no need to be ashamed, if its your weekend thing its ok.

Damm. Err. Ok, fine its me i like to jump out the boot of a car in front of 100s of people.

Seriously though, le mans, Mad friday, That lad jumped out infront of a large crowd of people.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Man I wish I was single sometimes!

Schoolies are so hot and impressionable!

Status
Not open for further replies.