ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request (Easy)

Clio GT 1.6
Hi peeps just wondering if someone can do me a photoshop of my wheels in gloss black and the 16v bits in black aswell :). If anyone thinks its a bad idea tell me! haha

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

DSC01886.jpg

Clio GT 1.6
Will look good!

Are those alloys standard Renault? Think ive only seen them once before, a refreshing change!

They didnt come standard with my car there called Renault storm alloys :) have not seen any other clios with them on or any other cars to be fair

Clio GT 1.6
To be honest I love it the way it is. Subtle yet effective.
I really like the wheels aswell, like a cross between a Turini and a 2118!
A bit like mini V6 wheels!

Thankyou :)

Noooooooooooooooo!
Keep them silver! It looks absolutely mint.
Spend the refurb money on buying your Xenons back ;)

Haha thanks for the photoshop mate! :) now you have mentioned that i could get xenons instead defo want ones with the black backing bit exactly like the photoshop hmmm decisions

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Love these wheels-nice to see something different to turinis! The silver looks good as is, possibly a pale anthracite if you were to change with carbon bullets.