ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop please

ur megane r26
hey guys am thinking about buying some new alloys and getting my car lowered

this is a picture of it as you can very high still lol

CIMG0944.jpg

can anyone photoshop some different alloys and lower it for me, thinking about some oz f1's not sure though and different colours please want as many ideas as possible because i dont know lol cheers guys looking forward to some inspiration

ur megane r26
haha cheers mate so they are the 172 16'' alloys yer and lowered, cheers mate looks good, what colour would you say that was, thanks for your time

SchwepTek™
Just standard silver 172 16" alloys, lowered and colour coded front and rear bumper bits and side strips. :D

ur megane r26
ooo wicked i didnt notice the colour coded bits but now you have said it looks well good, defo in the pipe line old man used to be a car painter for years so knows what he is doing just got to wait untill he has got time, recon probly buy a 172 back bumper as well but just sourcing one not too far away as would prefer to pick up, i noticed your the area rep does dorset come into your region? you do any meets over this way?

Looks ok to me that. Although as the mk1 172 weels are 15" (unless you can get hold of them in 16") you'd have to drop it a bit to pull it off.

ur megane r26
that looks well nice dont it lol yer well was planning on lowering it anyway bout 60 mm?? need to get the bits colour coded and mayb an rs back bumper, i would like to get a cup spoiler but they seem to be soo hard to get nowadays havent seen any up for sale for a while now ooo and thanks for the ps mate veryy good of you

Last edited:
I wud jst get a dynamique spoila n drop it on apex springs n maybe sum replica skirts, den color code the hole car. Dem ph1 172 rimz look phat m8.

ur megane r26
yer sorry about the text speak lol you get used to it and that is a dynamique spoiler mate, dont really want apex springs as they tent to give a bumpy ride

cup spoilers are over rated imo... they don't even follow the curve of the roof. Colour code your spoiler and other trim pieces, OZ F1s and lower it 60mm. Perfection :approve:

ur megane r26
lol cheers mate ooo and i need a new exhaust the one on there is sooo loud i dont like it, i would like to get a prospeed stealth system but emailed the guy about prices and that and havent heard nothing off them

I typed it so that the dude could understand me, but then he went and edited his post.... so now I look silly :eek: