ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop CS3

Recently acquired this program but have been completely stumped by it since I first opened it. Usually quite good with software, but im genuinely lost! I know theres a load of tutorials on youtube but im not finding them very useful. I am a complete noob and just want to start with the very basics, retouching, post processing, adding/removing things from pics. Any advise/links will be really helpful!

VaVa
Like most preofessional programs, it does just sort of sit there and wait for you to do something, although I've found as the software has evolved it has become more amatuer friendly (red eye removal tool is a good example of this).

I learnt the bits I know by basically f**king about with it, but also by following videos and guides. There are probably millions on the net and a million different ways of doing the same thing. Very powerful software!

D

dick

if you think photoshop is bad, dont even think about opening catia....

now THATS a piece of software.

D

dick

www.adobe.com...

like everyone else one here, including me

because it is illegal and infringes on copyright laws to get it pirately as that funds terrorisms and paedophiles...

Last edited by a moderator:
  VaVa
It's only a couple of hundred quid? Cheap at twice the price. ;)

Speaking of excellent software, I think Newsleecher is also superb ;)

D

dick

really?

i prefer to use newsdemon, and for £11 for 100GB of NEWS its a bargain...
or you can use giganews and get so much NEWS a month for a few pound

thanks for the replies everyone, not been on cs for couple of days. yeh adode.com FTW lol. i just gotta keep trying i suppose! thanks again