ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Round 22

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Close call for anything i got from Trax. Although, I really like this one and it must be worth at least three votes, hey lads. The legend that is Fletch explaining that he will only take his clio around Silverstone when it is finally run in at 150,000 miles

ENTRY

3896893337_d361b54fb3_b.jpg

yea gets my vote mate hahahahah. didnt event think u came into that pit with us.

RS Megane DCi 175
I went to the fireworks show in Blackpool on sunday night - it would've been superb for this! But it was absolutely hammering it down all night, so the camera stayed at home :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Entry:
3903847356_6bc3e9177f.png

Your words good enough for me. Didn't like trying this one, iv only got a 18-55mm lense so was hard trying to be spontanious/doing it on the sly

Ian

Focus TDCi
That's just what I think lol, might be worth hearing what other people think too. :) I still haven't taken any photos for this, not sure what to do.

I get paranoid doing it! lol..

I was scoping out hot females a few weeks ago when I was waiting for the Red Arrows. I felt sure they all knew I was taking pics of them. I just kept looking in the same direction as they walked passed so I could pretend I was looking behind them :eek:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol, surefire winner if you could get a photo of 'the girl next door' in a crowd somewhere - had crossed my mind too! Think that technique is the best way to do it, although I'd dread them asking to look at your photos..

I was scoping out hot females a few weeks ago when I was waiting for the Red Arrows. I felt sure they all knew I was taking pics of them. I just kept looking in the same direction as they walked passed so I could pretend I was looking behind them :eek:

Pics?

Renaultsport 220T

Because you are 7ft 6?

I'm not mate, sitting this one out I think, unless I pop out in a bit, which in my current state isn't happening LOL.

Trophy #267
reading unread posts from rest of the forum ?... :s /me shudders
i once took a cracking pic of lad with an olympus point n shoot as he threw a mini rugby ball at me, everything in focus, smiling and ball in centre of pic, i may enter that

It's A Reno
I notice that some people haven't marked their pics as entry. Will they still be entered?

reading unread posts from rest of the forum ?... :s /me shudders
i once took a cracking pic of lad with an olympus point n shoot as he threw a mini rugby ball at me, everything in focus, smiling and ball in centre of pic, i may enter that

No, he didn't read Post1 (the rules) and then post 2 (the rules again)

I notice that some people haven't marked their pics as entry. Will they still be entered?

More than likely. If they've posted a load of pics and no mention of an entry, then they won't.