ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photo shop request?

1.2 clio II exp
i was wandering if any of you talented folk could change the colour of these alloys to 1:gloss black 2:Anthracite

IMG_20130822_142834.jpg

i was wandering if any of you talented folk could change the colour of these alloys to 1:gloss black 2:Anthracite

View attachment 102456

Read your post earlier about getting these for free...

If that's the case i'd get shot of them and put some standard 172 alloys on mate.
I guess its each to their own and if you really like them put them on your car if it makes you happy.
Don't just put them on because they're aftermarket alloys
Make your car how you want it :)

1.2 clio II exp
well the whole reason im dong this is cause i lack funds to get some decent alloys :/ these where free and i could get them fixed and sprayed for cheap and the black doesnt look half bad thanks for that dan

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Tbh, you could sell these on and pay for a reasonable set of 172 alloys with ok tyres?

But as people have said, do what makes you happy. Not others! :p

1.2 clio II exp
Tbh, you could sell these on and pay for a reasonable set of 172 alloys with ok tyres?

But as people have said, do what makes you happy. Not others! :p

Im sure there is someone on this island who will pay for these at a decent price :p i really aint a fan of them was just wanting to see if i could make the best of a bad set of alloys but they are not worth the cost of fixing and spraying. Tbh i dont think 172 alloys would look good on the expression with the black trim round it i was thinking more along the lines of these:
1172384_10151524512396595_658714890_o.jpg
there being sold on the island for £400 the guy say s they are compomotives but i can not find them anywhere else atoll

1.2 clio II exp
yeh they are 15" but im wandering if they really are compomotives cause i cant seem to find them online atoll

1.2 clio II exp
yeh i couldn't find the exact same either going to message the guy and see if they are the real deal if not might get the for cheap

1.2 clio II exp
found them [FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Revolution 3piece splits they are actually quiet expensive :S and personal preference zeta [/FONT]